The most important people in any school are you, the students. Without you there would be no school. However, if a school is to be successful, its students have to make an important contribution to it. From you we need:
- An eagerness to learn new things and to develop new skills
- An appreciation that being able to receive a good education is a privilege to be respected
- A willingness to work co-operatively with your teachers and other school staff
- A willingness to work with your fellow students, learning with them and helping them to learn with you
- An effort to share your learning successes and your learning difficulties with your parents
- A belief that you are capable and special and unique in all the world
This is what your school expects of you.