Policies and Procedures
- Admission Processing Fee due upon application
- 5% tuition reduction if full year tuition payment received by September 15
- Total fee can be paid in three equal installments. 1st payment to be done within seven (7) days of confirmed acceptance.
- Second and Third payments dated November 15th and February 15th respectively.
- 10% late payment penalty on tuition due
- 5% discount for second student from same family
- School opening discount for early applicants
- Additional discount for Canadian students
- For attendance of less than two weeks, one month worth of tuition will be charged
- For attendance of more than two weeks but less than one month, two months’ worth of tuition will be charged.
- For attendance of more than one month but less than six weeks, three months’ worth of tuition will be charged.
- For attendance of more than six weeks, five months tuition will be charged.
- For attendance of more than three months, no tuition rebate will be provided unless approved by the school Principal due to extraordinary circumstances
- For purposes of calculating tuition rebates, one month shall be considered to be one tenth of the school year.
Breakdown of Fees
School fees are set in response to the income requirements of the school and in recognition of the fact that since we are a new school these fees will remain frozen at current levels until the 2017-18 school year.
The components of the school fees schema include:
- Application Processing Fee: 300 AED
- Student Tuition
- Study Material & Technology Fee
- Medical Services Fee
- Transportation Fee – if service selected
- Activities Fees (based on cost of activities selected)
2017 - 2018 Student Tuition Fees
|Study Material & Technology Fee ||: 1,000 AED |
|Medical Services Fee ||: 500 AED |
|Transportation Fee ||: To be determined |
|Activities Fees ||: Dependent upon activity cost |